You are very welcome to visit “HKSAR Social Welfare Department” (hereinafter referred to as this website). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. When you enter this website and any page to read the information , It is deemed to have agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, please do not enter this website or any page to read the information.
- The content on this website, including but not limited to text, photos, videos, logos, charts and other matters, are the property of the company and protected by intellectual property rights. You are not allowed to copy , Copy and change.
- This website contains links to other websites. The company cannot guarantee the authenticity of the content or statements on this website. We will not be responsible for the losses caused.
- The company reserves the right to delete any information you have stored or uploaded on this website without notifying you.
- The information provided on this website is for reference purposes only. The company will not make any guarantees, including but not limited to the following. The company will not be responsible for the following reasons under any circumstances. Liability and/or loss caused by or related to the following items:
i. The accuracy of the content or information contained in this website;
ii. The stability or usability of this website; and/ Or
iii. Services or products offered through this website.
- The company will not be responsible for any loss you suffer or may suffer as a result of your use or improper use of this website or any information or information obtained through this website.
- If you use this website improperly and cause our company or our company’s associated company, subsidiary or associated company to be recovered by law, you need to indemnify all related losses, including but not Limited to losses, costs and expenses.
- The company may revise these terms at any time. Once the relevant terms are revised, you will be bound by the revisions.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong Special Administrative Region”) and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that part will be deemed to be separate from these terms and conditions, and these terms and conditions The validity and enforceability of all remaining terms and conditions of the company are not affected by it.